What is your Cardroom Code of Conduct?
This is a set of rules that we have in place for all members in our Poker Tournaments, to ensure everyone has a pleasant, fair experience.
1. Courteous behaviour and sportsmanlike conduct and is expected of all players.
2. Harassment of other players is forbidden and will not be tolerated.
3. Each player may have only one Jackpotjoy account and may only play using that account.
4. If you hold accounts with any other websites of the Gamesys Group that offer linked poker, you can only play using one of these accounts in each and every tournament.
5. Don't discuss a hand until it is over (mentioning folded cards or possibilities while the hand is in progress is not allowed).
6. The use of third-party software to gain an advantage during play is prohibited.
7. Chip-dumping (deliberately losing a hand in order to transfer his chips to another player) is not allowed.
8. Playing in a manner that favours one opponent over another (including 'soft playing') is not allowed.
9. Collusion between players, by sharing hole card information, co-operative betting, or by any other means is strictly forbidden.
If you feel that the Cardroom Code of Conduct has been violated in any way, please contact us by email at email@example.com