On 30 June 2020, any accounts made with Chat Mag Bingo, Pick Me Up Bingo, Woman Bingo and Woman’s Own Bingo will be moving to Jackpotjoy and you’ll no longer be able to access your account on the original website.
Joy Points can no longer be converted on these sites, for more information click here.
Daily Free Games will not be accessible on these sites as of 10th June 2020. Find out more here.
You can access your account when you log in on www.jackpotjoy.com – and it’ll be the same username and password. You don’t need to register again!
What happens when I log in to Jackpotjoy?
You’ll have access to everything you did before, including:
- Login details: Same login details, including your username and password.
- Balance and payments: Same payment methods, account balance and Joy Point balance
- Promotions and offers: You will continue to have access to any promotions or offers which you may be taking part in.
- Welcome Offer: If you are taking part in the Welcome Offer, you can still enjoy this on Jackpotjoy.
- Daily Free Game and Monthly Free Game: These great games are available on Jackpotjoy too.
- Responsible Gambling Tools: Your account settings, including any Deposit Limits or Session Reminders, will continue to apply to the account.
- If you have pre-bought any Bingo tickets for games which play out on or after 30 June, you can watch the game on Jackpotjoy. Any winnings will be paid into your Jackpotjoy account automatically