Most Slots are playable in 'Landscape' and Bingo in 'Portrait' so you'll have to turn your device in order to interact. If the screen doesn't automatically spin around for you, you'll just need to turn on 'Screen Rotation' (or remove 'Screen Lock') depending on the device.
On an iPhone or iPad, you can check your Screen Lock by:
Sweeping your finger from the base of your device to the top.
- This will show some extra settings and in order to allow the screen to rotate, the lock symbol (half circle arrow with a padlock) would need to be dark.
- If it is lit up, tap on it to disable the lock.
On an Android mobile or tablet, you can check your Screen Lock by:
- Sweeping your finger from the top of your device towards the bottom.
- This will open the status bar and here you can enable screen rotation (circular arrow).
- This would need to be lit up in order to allow your screen to rotate.