Why can't I deposit from my debit card?
• Check the card details that you have entered are correct and up to date.
• If your deposit attempts continue to be declined and your card details are correct, please contact your card issuer or your bank.
• Some providers may apply a temporary block on your card if your recent transaction activity is outside of your usual spending pattern. Your bank may ask you to confirm the recent purchases made on your card and will remove the security block once you have done so.
• Also, many high street banks now have the ability to block gambling transactions. If your deposits are failing, it may be that you have set some gambling blocks with your bank. We recommend contacting your payment provider to check if this is in place.
• Sometimes, deposits will not go through due to a build up of data on your device. In order to try and sort this, we ask that you clear your cookies and temporary internet files. You can find out how to do this here.
Please note: We can only accept deposits from cards issued in the United Kingdom.