Kindly note, as of the 10th December 2020 Paysafecard is no longer available as a new payment method to those who have not previously used it. However, if you used Paysafecard on your account prior to this date, you will still have access to this payment method.
• Check that you have the right voucher/card. The most common cause of issues with PaySafe is the fact they there are 2 types of voucher/card. There is an under 18's and over 18's card, sometimes they will simply give you the wrong one by mistake, but if you contact them directly, they can replace it for you.
• The amount you put on the deposit page must match the total amount you deposit once you are redirected to the PaySafe page, if they don’t it will time out and fail.
• Check the 16-digit number you have entered is correct
• Lastly, check the balance on the voucher/card, you can do this on the PaySafe site, if you are trying to deposit £20 and the voucher has £10 on it, then it will fail. If the deposit is showing as pending, then it should credit to your playing account within 24 hours, if not, it will automatically fail, and the voucher/card will be credited back with that amount.
• Sometimes, deposits will not go through due to a build up of data on your device. In order to try and sort this, we ask that you clear your cookies and temporary internet files.