How do I clear my Temporary Internet Files and Cookies on Microsoft Edge?
- Open a Microsoft Edge page
- Click the ‘Tools’ icon (3 dots side by side in the top right-hand corner of the browser)
- A menu will appear. Find ‘Settings’ and click it
- Another menu will appear. Find the section labelled ‘Clear Browsing Data’ and click on the button labelled ‘Choose What to Clear’
- The ‘Clear Browsing Data’ menu will appear. Tick the boxes labelled ‘Browsing History’, ‘Cookies and Saved Website Data’ and ‘Cached Data and Files’ and click on the ‘Clear’ button
- Restart the browser for the changes to take effect