I’m having problems loading a game after clearing my temporary internet files, how can I fix this?
If the games are generally running slowly or aren't loading up, there's a few more things you can try:
- Close all other applications on your device before accessing our site. From an iOS device, you can close open applications by pressing the Home button two times quickly. This will show small previews of your recently used apps and you can swipe up on each of these to close them fully.
- Whilst using most Android devices, you can close any running applications by pressing and holding the Home button. This will show you any applications which are still active, and you can usually swipe these off the screen to the left- or right-hand side to close them fully.
- Reset your device. It would be beneficial to switch off your device for a few moments from time to time, before turning it back on, to allow it to refresh completely.
- Refresh your Internet Connection. We would recommend using a wireless broadband connection whenever possible as the signal tends to be stronger and a bit more stable than mobile data.
- If you do use mobile data to play on the site, you can try disabling and then enabling your internet connection. From most devices, you can turn your data off temporarily within the Settings and Network Connections options. Once you turn it back on, it should help refresh the connection.
- If you are connected to Wi-Fi connection, then it would be beneficial to turn off your Internet Router for around 10-15 minutes. Once you have then turned this back on, your connection would be refreshed.